Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

No TV-Day 6 and Day 7

As you can tell below. During the days I have kept pretty busy. Evenings are another thing. Last night I went to sleep about 7:30 pm. No lie. Lucky for me I was really tired and still slept through the night. Well most of the night.

Today I kept busy making bread, juices and chores. I also went to grocery store. Made homemade vegetarian Pad Thai. Well vegetarian for me. I put ham in it for LL. So that is the rundown of the last couple days of no TV. Need to find a rhythm or routine for the evenings. But still on track for that Bento:)

No comments: