Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nusom Road

While out taking pictures of the flood waters, LL and I decided to take a look at the road that literally broke up the week before. 
This is Nusom road in North Howell, the farming community I grew up in.  My brother now lives where I grew up. 

This is the road I would normally take to get to his house.


I think it will be awhile before they have this road fixed.

Today, I have my work cut out for me.  Don't know what happened to my home.  It looks like a flood or tornado hit inside my house.

No comments: