Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I Can Only Imagine..........PEACE

I am not a great writer.  I am not a great thinker.  What I do know is that the world is more complicated than it needs to be.  And I do not always like decisions our leaders make.  But instead of me going through my reasoning point by point.  I would rather leave something more positive on this post.  So I will let someone wiser, wittier, and more loving say what I am so ill-equipped to say.

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."

"People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway."

"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."

"Peace begins with a smile.."

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."

"Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."

"Live simply so others may simply live."

"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other."

-Mother Teresa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I SO enjoyed your post this morning. Saw I AM yesterday and found it really inspired me to be more loving, kind, live simply, and concentrate on people not things. Maybe you & LL and Carol and I can start our own ocean with our drops. :)

Konnie said...

Lovely Lynda!