Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Week 10, 2011

Good Morning!  I am going to need to make this a fairly quick post because I have to get going pretty early this morning.  Well early for me.  Yes I know I am always up way before dawn.  If fact, sometimes I feel I am meeting myself going to bed at night while getting up.  Did that make ANY sense.  I don't think so.  But still, in the mornings I usually have a long time to get my brain and body moving.  But this morning......Oh I mean......

Today, need to get bathed and ready, chickens and dogs taken care of and then I am out the door a little after 7:00 to get my blood test for cancer markers.  I am seeing my surgeon in 2 weeks, usually the chemo Dr asks for this test a week a head of his appt. but my surgeon  wants to  have this done this time and asked for it to be done two weeks before appointment.  So I will have 2 LONG weeks to wait for results.  After getting the test, I have to go to a meeting for my sister Kathy in Monmouth.  Yes, another meeting.  I have contacted a disability rights advocacy organization and hope to hear back from them today.  Kathy, because of lack of funding, is being "exited" out of her own home.  Things are very dire.  Kris and I are under great stress about this.  Since Kris has gone back to work, I am going solo at this meeting.  I am sick to my stomach.  If I feel up to it after I am done with meeting, I will stop at Lifesource, a health food store that I hope to find a few ingredients my local store does not have.

Tuesday, Since I am done with deep cleaning the kitchen, bathrooms, and laundry room, it is time to start on the master bedroom.  Yikes.  to do this right, I will need some help moving the bed to clean under and turn mattress.  This room I am planning on doing on Tuesday but it will take longer than one day if I am to go through all the clothes, boxes and clean everything.  And frankly, I will be happy if I even get this done at all  this week.  Really not looking forward to it so I could easily get side tracked and end up not doing it at all.

The rest of the week is up in the air.  Really don't know when we will actually go RVing and have given up trying to guess.  I do plan on going to library, exercising more, cleaning out the green house. 

So, lets all have a good week, and please say a prayer for Kathy.

No comments: