Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Moving

After many weeks of changes on the blog server, and problems posting pictures and text, I am sad to annouce a change in address and blog.  I have enjoyed my KJ Restart blog for a year and a half but find I get no enjoyment fighting and not successfully posting pictures and thoughts.  I thought about just stopping my blog writing, but have decided to stick it out and try a different server.  So my new blog The Resistant Hermit will be at the following address http://konnie63.wordpress.com/  Please put in your favorites and continue to follow me.  It will take a while to make my new blog feel like home but be patient with me as I put the odd, weird, eclectic Konnie touches on my new home.  Thank you for your past visits.  See you over there.

No comments: