Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Day In The Life-Morning

As I had posted today, one of the blogs I follow started posting a day in her life and asked if anyone else wanted to. http://naturalmamax4.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-morningmonday.html So I kept track somewhat of my day today and will attempt to make it somewhat interesting. This is the AM edition.


This is where I spend my early mornings.
5:30-6:15 Coffee Time with my husband and watch the morning news.
6:15-6:30 Make Allen's lunch (I wish I would have took a picture. Not up to the beautiful bento standards but his lunch was quite nice looking.......Trust Me:)
6:30-7:30 Quiet time, prayer, plan day, and blogging.
7:30-8:30 Walk......I took Beau, my sheltie, with me. I don't always do this when I want a good exercise because he is a typical male. Marks his territory everywhere. But this morning was so beautiful that I would of felt sorry for him keeping him home. This is a picture of the park I walk through every morning.


8:30-9:45 Checked on the chickens, Imported pictures on computer, washed up and attempted to something with my hair (which is in need of a cut and color, so no picture with me in it today). Go through local store ads and coupons, make a grocery list. I am just now getting back into couponing and my organization system is rusty. I been using my old day planner I used when I was working outside of home to plan my day and make lists. I am starting to make a household binder for this purpose. I use an envelope file system to organize my coupons.


9:45-11:00-Ran errands. I need to do errands in the morning when my digestion is a little more dependable. Today I returned a dvd at the library and then went to the grocery store to just get things that are on sale at a good price or have coupons for. I went to two grocery stores that are near my house. I got all the food below, 5 canvas bags full, 2 gallons of milk, and 6 paper towel rolls worth $92.77 for $53.14. I saved $39.73!! I am still rusty at couponing, but will get better. I will do more of my day in a bit.

















No comments: