Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

No TV-Day 5


I got through day 5 and it was a challenge. It was a challenge only because I really was not feeling well, so I did not keep myself busy. I sat around most the day. Read a little, surfed the blogs a little, and mostly just sat and looked out the window. But I did not watch TV. Hopefully I will be feeling better. Today, will be day6. I have a doctor's appointment in Portland and hope everything checks out OK.
I will blog about day 6 later and hope I will be more active and more myself.

No comments: