Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Push myself-A Day In My Life Part 3

I know. It is technically Friday, but it is still within 24 hrs so I am unexpectedly doing part 3. No I didn't over do it. This is just the way it is sometimes, a lot of the time, o.k. most of the time.

I have been awake since about 1:30. Pain and "digestion" issues. Well I did get a little over 2 hours sleep. But I am a person who needs 6 or 7 hours to function. Grilled onions have been one of the few flavorful things I have been able to digest. But I am thinking I may need to cut those out of my dwindling diet. Well, it is 4:00, and things have improved a little, so I will try for a couple more hours sleep. Thanks for sharing a day in my life with me. It's nice to have company:)

No comments: