Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Be Back Home Again

I am home and very happy to get settled. This is just a very short post to thank you all for well wishes and prayers.



I think this was an 8 day stay and somewhat unexpected so I will keep this short. LL kept the garden up plus traveled up to portland most ever day. My ladies have been laying and raspberries ripening. It's 80 degrees out with blue skies. I missed home terribly. Bailey's birthday is today so I am glad not to miss it again. I was in hospital unexpectly last year on her birthday. I know I am rambling. (percoset) so I'll just say thankyou again and hope to have
something to write about tomorrow.

LL and kids have said how much they all missed me but I think you all know who really missed me the most.


My Sweet Beau

2 comments:

Kuusou said...

Glad you are back home and able to enjoy celebrating Bailey's birthday! Hope you continue to feel better. :)

Renee said...

I'm so glad you're home and feeling better!