Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Here comes the sun

I am not sure how long it will last. They say showers tomorrow. Clear Monday, Tuesday and most of Wednesday, and then rain again. I am not sure what the weather will be for Bailey's party on Sunday, but........................for today, Here comes the sun!!!!

I got a load on the line as soon as I could this morning.
Went to a garage sale. Here is my Goodwill dress with my garage sale rubber boots I bought today. Yes, I am styling!! I am so an embarrassment to my niece Kara and my daughter Bailey who are looking on right now:)




LL is taking out my way over grown oregano so I have room for my peppers I have been growing in the greenhouse




We went to my Mom's and had her absolute best apple pie. Don't ask for the recipe. In the 47 years I have been alive, I still don't understand her process. A spoon full of this, a hand full of that. Seriously, her crust is not made with ice water like everyone else. It is made with hot water, lard, milk, and I don't know. She has shown me over and over again. I still don't get it.

1 comment:

Renee said...

The dress and rain boots thing is totally in right now! And I'm not just saying that. I see that look EVERWHERE. You look fabulous!