Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Flower Child

I am a Flower Child. Well, I am a little young to be an original Flower Child. But my mother is a Flower Lady and I am her Child. See how that works. I can make anything make sense in my own mind:)

I grew up on a nursery that my mom and dad owned and my mother ran. They mainly grew rhodies and azaleas, but I almost believe my mother could grow anything. Two months from today, my mother will be turning 80. With the exception of her lawn, she pretty much takes care of the rest of her yard. She grows most the flowers in her landscape and baskets from starters and has a vegetable garden by her garage. Sometimes she even goes to my siblings or my place and helps out with flowers. So for today I thought I would post a few pictures of her place.















No comments: