Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Egg Bound Hannah

I am in the middle of writing a different post for today but wanted to get this on so I could silence my critics. (Mom and David)

I was picking peaches at Aunt Leone's on Monday and mentioned that I thought Hannah was egg bound. Well first I had to explain to them what that meant. It meant that her egg was too big to expel herself and might need help.

Oh they had fun with that. Boy I sure give them material to make fun and ridicule. Well I am not quite the idiot they think I am and here's the proof.

Hannah's normal egg next to the one she finally laid last night.



No comments: