Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why oh Why

The whys in my life sometimes drive me nuts.  Like
Why do I have to have a clean kitchen before I can cook or bake, but am perfectly comfortable leaving it a mess when I am done?
Why when I am trying to eat healthy do I bake apple and peach pies and........
have to put bacon or ham in my fresh green beans?
Kinda defeats the purpose of eating the healthy green beans.
Why do I laugh at the absurdly funny things LL says one day.............then the next day he is irritating the heck out of me?
Why when May comes along, I can't wait to plant and water my spindly looking flowers and garden.....
But come August when garden is producing and flowers are at the prettiest
, while watering all I can think of is when the heck can I pull all these plants out and be done with it?
How can I get so angry at the Chicken Hawk as he eats my live chicken, snatches up my freshly baked Amish bread that took 10 days to make..........But still I find him the sweetest dog in the world?
Wait a minute........Notice he is licking his chops!  Better go check on the chickens.
Why, when the dogs have a big yard to go in...........do they insist on going right under my clothes line?
Notice the space between towels, yep, piles:(

I have so many why's in my life that I could make this a weekly post.  I know everyone has their own unique whys in their life.  Mine are just really bothering me today:(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I hear you on the healthy eating thing! Was going to start my diet - yet again - today, and instead baked a double batch of choc chip cookies, and a huge dinner.........

*sigh*

Cate :-)