Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Going on my third trip in the RV.  I am going to the beach.  The Oregon coast is so beautiful and I am looking forward to this.  LL and I are taking Max with us.  Kane and Bailey will be at the house taking care of things.  I will be coming home Sunday late afternoon but probably wont post on blog again until Monday.  So I am off finishing up loading the RV and as soon as LL gets home, we are taking off to try to beat the traffic.  Have a great weekend.  Talk to you on Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful, refreshing weekend!