Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Just checking in

I would love to do some posts today about the Oktoberfest, but my camera is in Mt. Angel and I am not.
I was going to sleep in RV again last night, but Max was feeling sick and LL had to unexpectedly go to work, so I am at home right now.

I am having a great time at oktoberfest, seeing lots of family and old friends.  My "digestion" has acted up a bit but not enough to ruin the weekend.  I will post again when I retrieve my camera.  Have a great Sunday.

No comments: