Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Choices

I sometimes wonder about the choices I have made in my life.  The parents are chosen for you.  I came out pretty good on that one.  Siblings, the same.  Although my brothers and sisters swear I was traded for a rotten onion and they got the bad end of that deal.  Seriously, they have told me that all my life.  Sometimes I regret not choosing a career in music.  Not as an entertainer, but maybe as a music therapist.  I wonder at times if we put the kids in the right schools, were too laid back about their studies, and so on.  But there is a choice I made 26 years ago today, that was the best choice of my life.

I married my best friend.  The Love of my Life.  You know, my LL.  Today is our Anniversary.  Last year we were hoping to go on a cruise for our 25th, but cancer had another thing in mind for me.....Chemo.  But this year, we are planning just a nice dinner out, if my "digestion" allows. 

I know I have done many things right in my life.  Having my three kids.  Getting Max the therapies he needed early on.etc.  But the biggest decision I have ever made, was also the best decision I have ever made.  Marrying Cole Allen Miller.  I hope he feels the same way.  He better..........I am delightful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations,Konnie and Cole! Yes YOU are delightful and when there is the two of you it is even more delightful. You know, we may have to rethink that whole rotten onion thing, but don't tell the other siblings, they might disown me... Love you Both, Karen