Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Dough Girl

Still have no clue what I am doing wrong.  But what a difference.  Mom made and rolled out the dough while I filled the tarts.  Because I had her there and the mess was already made.  We ended up making 4 batches.

I guess I just need to keep practicing making her pie dough.  Mom's dough was so much easier to work with so I know I am doing something wrong in the mixing.


We made Marion berry without seeds and raspberry jam tarts.

Gave some away, and taking the rest to the beach this weekend.

I am hoping Max does well this weekend.  Things have been a little hairy with him lately.  LL wants a really relaxing weekend.  Relaxing, and Max in an RV does not compute.  But we'll see.  Hopefully I can post again soon from the RV park.  We leave around 2:00 this afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look really good!! yummy! xx