Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Plans

Karen, my sis, surgery went well yesterday.  She got to come home and a friend was staying the night with her.

Wednesday night my "digestion" was extremely bad so I only got about 1 1/2 hours sleep.  So by the time I got Karen home, stopped at grocery store, went home and made dinner.  I was very tired.  Didn't even do the dishes, Thanks Bailey for doing them.  Was asleep by 8:00 and didn't wake up till 6:00 this morning.

My plan today is to get a little done around here.  Go to Karen's for a while in case she needs help.  Tonight, if "digestion" allows, I have my son Kane's show to go to.  It is a special one.  I will post about it in a little while.  Couldn't find the pictures for it so waiting for Bailey to get up to find them for me.

So hopefully, talk to you later.

No comments: