Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Scottish Man Arrives

                                    Boy, I sure misjudged the day.  My "digestion" held out longer than I thought it would and the weather, well after some showers in the morning, it ended up a gorgeous day.  So after I got some chores done, I decided to go to the library again for more DVDs.  So I start walking.
                                     
This is an area of park I normally do not take pictures of.  But the lighting and grass were beautiful and I so wish for my Nikon 3000 camera I have dreaming about.

I found 3 more DVDs of Rosemary and Thyme at the library, decide to head back home.  But look what was calling to me.  Ice creme cones for $1.00.  Well you know I am always open to a bargain, so for the economies sake, I go in............


I order a coconut pineapple Ice cream.


Walk down to the little town square park close to my house.


Find this perfect bench, and start eating.  It is so lovely that I whip out a book and decide I will sit here as long as I want to and read and enjoy the sun.  This lasts no more than 5 minutes before it hits.  I have been in denial for quite a few months now.  Still am.  If you ask me if I wrote this, I will deny it because the solution it more than I can bare.  But I may be allergic to dairy.  OK maybe just an intolerance, but a bad intolerance.  OK, I said it.  But my love for cheese borders on obscene.  So I will continue on happily in denial.


I rush home, and get there just in time.  When things get bad, I lay on my bed because it is close to the bathroom.  So while sitting there for a while.  My lovely son Max comes strutting in as his newest obsession..............A Scottish Man.


Man, you have got to love the boy.  I mean Man.  I mean Scottish Man.

No comments: