Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Angels Are My Favorite

I collect a few things.  But I am certainly not the collector type.  Before our house fire, I had a lovely collection of green glassware, especially thumb print.  I also had a lot of cobalt blue bottles.  Those are long gone.  Here is what I collect now.  Bird houses, just have a few.  Rosaries,  my dads mercury filled is my most precious.  Avon Cologne bottles, I have a piano, but most are of cars.  But by far, my favorite is angels.  Soon I will post pictures of some of my angels, I also like angel pins to wear (which ties into my newest collecting, broaches) But yesterday, while at the Abbey, I decided to take pictures with my new camera of one of my favorite angels.
Isn't she beautiful.  If I could get away with digging her up and taking her home, I would.

The lighting wasn't how I wanted. So I will go back and retake some photos.

But the detail on this statue is just beautiful.

I am planning on setting up a separate blog just for my photography.  This Blog is suppose to be about my journey of recovery and discovery.  And although I will continue to post pictures when it is relevant to my day or life, I can already tell I will need a separate venue to display my growth in photography.

Added later...........I forgot to mention Lunch Pails.  This is one collection, LL and I enjoy getting together and have some really good ones.  Really need to post my angels and lunch pails:(  I keep forgetting.

No comments: