Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Another drizzly morning here in Silverton Oregon.  I need to get moving so that as soon as it drys up a bit, I can get out and take more pictures with Baby.

I feel much better today.  Actually, I ended up only taking pain med. once when I first got home from dentist.  I ended up going to dinner with LL and two couples who are old high school friends of ours.  We visited for 3 hours!  My "digestion" cooperated and we had such a lovely time.

Tomorrow, if my body cooperates, I have a baby shower to go to.  So will see, usually don't get too many good days in a row.  But maybe I will get lucky.

Hopefully, I will get some good shots later this morning and post them.  Have a great weekend.

No comments: