Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's Turkey day here in America.  My house is relatively clean.  Tables are set up.  Glass ware and  platters waiting to be filled, turkey waiting to be put in the oven.  We're trying it a bit different this year.  2 smaller turkey's not stuffed.  So I am not putting it in for a while.  Dressing and side dishes made.  Champagne chilling and waiting for the cork to be popped.  Macy's parade on the TV and Me so looking forward to the day.

I shouldn't of stressed about getting things done.  Digestion cooperated yesterday, and my son who is laid off right now, came and helped me with a lot of chores.  Thank you Kane!

So have a Happy Thanksgiving.

And Aunt Linda, (who had surgery Tuesday).  I will say a special prayer for you today, that you might have relief of any pain and you and Dave can make the most of your holiday.

No comments: