Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just Hanging Around

Finally bought the wall hangings for dining area.  I hope I made a good choice but won't know till they are on the wall
It will take a while to fill this.  It fits 24 4x6 photos.  It's a little small for the wall, so I got this to put along side.

We'll see how it looks in a few days.

After I got home from Salem I did get the coop cleaned out and a few other things done.  Later in the afternoon, Kane came over. 

Beau crawled up beside him

I guess wanting a guitar lesson.


Rufus could care less


Wow, that must have been some lesson.  Beau was exhausted after that:)


Feel bad for my boy being off work but it sure is nice having him around a little more.

2 comments:

katie said...

I may have just had a brilliant idea... I think that Gaij is ready to start guitar lessons.. could be something to keep Kaners busy and make some $$... and a great way for Gaij to spend more time with your family... I'll talk to Troy tomorrow.

Konnie said...

Call Kane if Troy agrees