Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Skipping Today

Well, technically I am not skipping because I am writing this.  But know "real" blog for today.  I had a very bad evening and night with my "digestion", and still not feeling well.  Had a lot I wanted to do today.  Grocery shop, library, drop off our ballots (someone else will do that).  Instead I am taking it very easy today, doing nothing more than folding laundry and picking up.  So hopefully, I will be back on schedule tomorrow with my posts.

No comments: