Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Writing a blog daily has it's ups and downs.  Yesterday, I was not feeling well.  Didn't want to even think about blogging.  Must have been a touch of something because LL is not feeling well today, but still went to work.

I am feeling much better today.  Hopefully have another post later.  But, since I did nothing yesterday, and because I know my digestion is due for a bad spell.  I need to spend the morning getting a lot done.

I need to..........
Pick up Max's prescription at the pharmacy. 
Need to go to grocery store.
Later, if my digestion holds, I need to meet LL and the bank to have something notarized
Make dinner early in case I have bad issues later
Do about 3 loads of laundry and fold around 5 loads
Fill out and take to post office a couple things for my sis Kathy, who I am her guardian.
Pick up house and dust and vacuum.

I know this does not make for an interesting post, but it does give me a chance to cross off the list:)

No comments: