Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's A Small Blog World After All

First off, I want to apologise for Beau in the previous post.  When I let him write my blog, I did not realise how bitter he was and I failed to let him know that this blog has a NO NAME CALLING policy.  So Todie, I am sorry for Beau forgetting he is a gentleman.

A few days ago, in one of my posts, someone new commented.  If that person has a blog, I try to visit their blog and thank them for their comment.  I visited Kayli's blog and saw she was from Alaska.  I have always wanted to travel to Alaska and since I do not follow anyone from there, I took a little time to read.  In one of her posts, she talks about traveling to Washington and Oregon.  In the Willamette Valley, she mentions a small town that reminds her of Sitka and that she was soon moving there.  I asked her where, since I know all of this valley and was sure I would know the town well.  She told me she was moving to Silverton.  Isn't that something.  She will be my neighbor.  Oh I don't know what street she will live on, but Silverton is not that big.  I am looking forward to meeting her.  This is her blog if you want to check it out.  Sitka

No comments: