Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 3, 2011

Today is Martin Luther King holiday.  LL has the day off.  Not sure what the plan is for the day.  I have had many days of "issues" so I can't predict what the day holds.  I really would like to go do something fun today while LL is off.

I don't have plans for Tuesday.  Wednesday, my sister has surgery so I hope I am able to be at the hospital.  Luckily, I am willing to take more of a chance going than I normally would, because the hospital is just around the corner from my house.

Thursday and Friday, I will probably visit her as much as I physically can. 

LL wanted to take me out to the creeks and rivers to photograph yesterday.  We have had tons of rain and the waters are raging and flooding.  I was not able to get out yesterday, except to go to mom's, so maybe today I will have a nice long photo session.  If I get some good pictures, I will post again today.  Have a great day.

No comments: