Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Again???

You might be asking yourself......."Is she going to post pictures of Beau every time she gets him groomed?"  Well............Yes!  Yes I am.  Cuz he is cute.
As usual, I have to post a before picture.  He always looks so sad.  I then walked him just down the street to his new groomer.

Rover's Makeover


This is where Rufus will sit and be sad till his beauyfriend gets back.

Vicky is Beau's new groomer.   I have taken Beau there for 4 or 5 times now.  She is a local groomer who is experienced, fast and thorough.  I love finding local business to give my dollars to and promote.

As Beau and I started walking up the driveway, there is Rufus, keeping watch for his great love.

And here is the happy boy.  Ready to be on the couch, on any one's lap, visit grandma, and sleep on the bed.  He is clean and dehaired after all.....and he knows it.

So what did LL and I do while Beau was getting prettyfied?  Well stay tuned.  It isn't pretty.

Oh, by the way, today is the one year anniversary of my blog. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on ONE YEAR! And, Beau, you look sooo sweet, what a beautiful face you have!

I agree that it's good to utilize local businesses and am very happy to know there is a good groomer in town. Now I know where to take Duchess :)

Have a wonderful day!