Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Week 5, 2011

I forgot to post yesterday my plans for the week.  It was easy to forget because frankly, I have no plans.  Not necessarily a bad thing.  I even hesitate to voice what I would like to do this week, because lately, my plans change because of health.  So, even though I am not superstitious, I feel like I am jinxing my week:)

Yesterday, I was able to spend a little time with Kris.  She is doing well, but as to be expected, gets tired easily.  I ran a couple errands for her.  Zumba didn't happen because the class was postponed for a week.

Just the normal to do list for the week.  I need to pick up scratch and bedding for my chickens.  One has been laying for a couple weeks now.  I thing it is Harriet.  Not getting anything from the other two yet but will give them a few weeks before I decided to turn them in to my Aunt.  I need to clean their nests.
I need to get grocery shopping done.  Although I haven't been baking lately, I want to bake valentine cookies, just because they are fun to decorate.

Today, it  is very cold outside but the sky is blue and clear, so you know what that means.  It means if my "digestion" cooperates, I will be out somewhere taking pictures.  So even though I am a day late, have a great week.

No comments: