Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Adorable Debby!

I am so thankful I made it to Tony and Debby's house today to watch Price Is Right.  I made sure I ate safely yesterday and did not eat this morning.  I got there right before the show started.

So much family was there.  LL's brothers, my sisters-in-law, nieces, nephews, their children.  It was so much fun.

My niece Laura and her nephew Frank.


LL and our niece Karen looking at her beautiful new baby, Emma.


Me, and Emma.


Debby and us watching the show.


Debby was on from the beginning and made it to the Showdown.  She won a hammock and $8,000!


I need to get moving.  I think because the weather will be nice the next two days, we are going to try to take off late afternoon for the camp site, MILLER'S CROSSing.  I need to get a couple meals figured out.  Clothes packed up and at least the kitchen back in order.  I think I have Max's schedule figured out.  He will work tonight.  Kane and Bailey here for him, and after his staff leaves tomorrow, Kane or Bailey will bring him to us so he can camp one night.  Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: