Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Opportunity

Been raining here this afternoon.  Thunder storms.  Along with the storm, laziness rolled in.  I haven't done much today.  But time was not wasted.  Bailey and I took the opportunity to have a nice long mother/daughter conversation.  Sometimes life gets in the way of connections, so it is good to set things aside and share and listen.  I don't do that enough.

Oregon Garden yesterday


Max came in a while ago.  Changes at his work, so he just wanted to talk.  My, must be that kind of day.  He just needed to unload frustrations and fears.  I needed to reassure him, that we all have fears and frustrations and it is always OK to unload.  After all, for me, that is what this blog is all about.

And Kane makes it complete...........He just walked in.  Well better get off this and see if he wants to talk.  He is not much of a talker but one can hope:)

No comments: