Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Blog Hop

I haven't blog hopped in quite a while.  Since I am still sick today, in fact, I think I am a bit worse, I am just sitting on the recliner, curled up with blankets and hot coffee.  And now I am about to blog surf.  I have done this several times on my blog, but have not done this in months.  This is what I do.  I go on a blog I already follow, pick a blog they follow, go there and pick another they follow.  So it is a way for me to discover other bloggers that I might never find on my own.  If I think it is interesting.  I will link it below.  So here I go

Farmama  Click here  This looks like an interesting blog from a woman who is an organic farmer who sells at a farmers market. This next one is a quirky cute looking blog from someone in New York, The goat borrower.  And then a couple clicks for that blog, I found On the way to Critter Farm which is a blog from a gal here in Oregon.  Very cute pictures on this blog.

This one I purposefully looked up, as it has been featured in the Statesman recently.  Desperately Seeking Salem  I am going to start to follow this blog.  I like reading about local places and people.

No comments: