Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Yikes, I Feel Bad

Having had a nice Mother's Day Sunday, especially spending time with all three kids, I am having to pay a price I did not expect.  Kane came over on Sunday with a lousy cold.  Yesterday, LL came home early from work with a lousy cold.  I, last night started feeling bad and this morning I am dealing with a lousy cold.  I mean a really bad one that has already headed down to my chest.  After coming home yesterday, LL went straight to bed and drank tons of liquids.  He felt a bit better today and went to work.  So as he was leaving, he said, "Sleep and drink lots of water".  Yes Sir!  So today I am doing nothing but sleep, read, drink, and feel miserable.  Truely one of the hardest hitting colds I have ever had.

No comments: