Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Week 20, 2011

This week I am planning on no plans.  Still not feeling very well.  This cold is a nasty one that has zapped much of my energy.

Over the weekend, LL and I did take the RV to Millers Crossing and stayed the night there.  We finished getting the spot ready for the summer.  After I am done writing this post, I will upload and post pictures.

On Sunday, we went out of town over night and got back yesterday afternoon.  For this week, I hope to pick up our garden plants, and spend as much time outside as possible.  Hopefully, breathing fresh air will help my cold.

Looking at the calendar, I am amazed that June is almost here.  Although the last couple days have been nice, it still feels to me like it is April.

Have a great week.

No comments: