Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Miller Time

This was my type of weekend.  The weather was perfect and the weekend was relaxing.  I spent a good part of the time reading.  In fact, it was hard to put the book down.  Max spent a bit of time writing on his laptop. 


Rufus doesn't like to be tied up and has figured out if he sits in the RV, he gets to be untied.

Shortly before dark the first night, LL and I took a walk down to the river.



The next morning, Max and I went to the little store that is at our camp.  Next to it is showers, laundry, ice, and this little playground.

In this building there is pool tables, shuffle board, ping pong, book exchange.


Around noon, Kris, Steve, Kara, and Kyle came over to visit.  Kyle, my nephew is visiting from California.


We all walked down to the river.  And boys will be boys, Steve and LL started skipping stones



The Buchheits left after lunch.

Later that afternoon, Max chopped kindling for us, and we spent a quiet evening by the campfire.


The next morning, LL emptied the RV's septic tank, and refilled the water.  Then we cleaned up and got home in the early afternoon.

At some point in the day, I either ate something I am allergic to or ate gluten because I was down for the rest of the afternoon and evening.  This makes me nervous about making it to Max's meeting this afternoon.  But I can only do the best I can.  If I don't eat all day so I can go to the meeting, my brain will be mush and I will be useless when advocating for Max.  So I am going to try a very light lunch and hope for the best.

No comments: