Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Week 26, 2011

We had a great weekend at the campsite.  I will post some pictures in next post. 

This week I need to wash the towels and clothes from this last weekend and pack them up for this next weekend.  I also need to get more organized and make sure I pack well for this holiday weekend.  As we have been running low or running out of quite a few things in our RV.  So along with getting ready for the weekend, I have a few commitments for the week.

Today, Monday-LL and I have a meeting for Max at 4:00.  This is about his work and it is time to make some changes.  4:00 is a very tricky time for my "digestion" so I will go early and wait at Mom's. (she lives just around the corner) and make sure I'll be safe before going to the meeting.  If not, I hope LL is not late.

Tuesday-Meeting friends for a visit

Friday-First thing in the morning I have a meeting for my sister Kathy.  Then I will finish getting ready to go to the camp site.

No comments: