Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Friday, June 24, 2011

My Girl Is 19

Happy Birthday Bailey!

Kind of an old picture.  Bailey runs from the camera, so I had little to choose from.  My Baby is 19 yrs old today.

LL, Max, and I are going to be around for most of the day.  Then we are taking off and going to Miller's Crossing to camp for a couple days.  Yippee!!

I had a very rough night last night so I am tired.  Luckily, LL has the day off so he will help get things ready.  I don't feel up to a lot of cooking, so hamburgers and hotdogs for the guys, and I will probably take my stash of gluten free meals I made last week that is in the freezer. 

I am looking forward to long walks and I downloaded to my ereader The Help.  So I will start that book this weekend.  I have been told once you start reading it, you do not want to put it down. 

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Dmarie said...

such a beautiful girl should never run from a camera! I'm in a hot dog mood myself, but since I just had one at a family picnic on Friday, I'd better stick with the chicken baking in the toaster oven!