Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Week 24, 2011

We had a good weekend.  Saturday, we went around our place, inside and out, collected things for a load to the dump.  LL and Kane took it.  I stayed home and cleaned the garage a bit, made GF brownies and trimmed and debudded some rhodies. 

Sunday, Bailey and I ran to Salem to buy some clothes since I have put on too much weight for a lot of my wardrobe:(  I found a dress and a couple tops at Target and Ross.  I have been resisting spending money frivolously lately, but I couldn't resist buying a bento (tiffin) at target and then a small tiffin at World Market.  Photos of my prized tiffins will follow sometime this week.  Max had another stomach issue.  Don't know if it is another bug.  But I am thinking I need to look into gluten issues.  Gluten intolerance is very common with people with Autism and can be genetic.  So, he may be a lot like me:(

Then we went to our friends Michele and Chuck's home for a graduation party for their son Devin.  I have known Devin since he was four.  He was the sweetest boy and has grown up to be a fine young man that his parents are proud of.  I am too.

Chuck, Devin and Michele

 So for the rest of the week, well, I am going to be flexible and be available for my brother David who is having surgery.  But this is what I know for sure.

Monday-Going to Silverton Hospital which is just around the block from my house, to be there before David goes into surgery.  I will probably go back and forth to Max and the hospital through out the day.

Tuesday-IF and I do mean IF the doctors release David, I will take him home and spend the day with him.

Wednesday-If David still needs help, I will be at his house.

Thursday-I will get things ready to go to Campsite if the weekend looks good.  Need to cook GF food ahead of time

Friday-If the weather looks good, I will finish packing and go to the campsite. (I hope, I hope).

No comments: