Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Enema Girl

I wanna live with the enema girl
I could be happy
rest of my life
with the enema girl......

Just my fun play on Neil Young's Cinnamon Girl.  I know, I know!  You are thinking "is she really going to go there..........again".  Why Yes, Yes I am.

I have had such a bad 5 days.  Today is a beautiful day.  I want to go out on my scooter.  Go to the Oregon Gardens, go ride around.  Maybe even get a few things done around the house.  Because a sty is being kind when describing my home.  But when I have had a bad day or two in recent months, usually after a few hours I am done for a few days.  Right now this is like a slow drip.  Sorry for that visual:(  So I am considering "moving" things a long so that maybe, just maybe I will have a little freedom for the next day or two. 

I routinely have to be the enema girl for check ups and exams, but am thinking I may have to take an aggressive move to just get things going.  Not that I really want to, but I have lately had a glimpse of freedom and 5 days of "issues" is enough already.  Don't worry, I wont give you a moment by moment update.  But if I follow this post by pictures of landscape and the gardens, well.....you know the rest.

No comments: