Sitting here all day has allowed me to look things up on computer, sign up on twitter (why I did that I do not know), and when I get off here soon, I will start reading the library books I got last week. Still.... I feel lazy and out of sorts. Here is my plan for the rest of the week.
- Tuesday-Visit my sis Kathy. Go to rite-aid and Walgreen's for sale items. Clean entrance through the Garage. Do regular chores and yesterdays (Monday's) chores.
- Wednesday-Hopefully do Annual Guardianship Report for my sis Kathy. Gather paperwork for Mondays meeting. Do normal chores and clean light fixtures. Organize coupons and make lists for grocery shopping tomorrow.
- Thursday-Grocery shop. Clean out fridge and do regular chores.
- Friday-clean, clean, clean. Hard boil eggs. do regular chores
- Saturday-get last minute items from store, bake, color eggs, sweep the walks outside, and do regular chores.
- Sunday-Get up early to start brunch food. Have a great day celebrating Easter.