Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Can't Sleep, Going Surfing!


What does a girl do at 4:30 in the morning when no one else is up??? She goes surfing! Well blog surfing that is. So I got this idea from another blogger and I wish I could remember which one to give them a shout out. But I don't. (remember Dory:( So I decided to play 6 degrees separation from KJ. I start at my blog, click on to someones blog that I follow, click on one that they follow and do this six times. Where ever it lands I will link in this post. This way I might find one to add to my must read list, and you might see something interesting too. Good way to spend time at 4:30 in the morning:) I will cheat and start with one I seen last night. Not 6 degrees separated but I thought this was the most beautiful BENTO I had ever seen. Ok, a surfing here I go...........This one looks interesting The Organic Sister I think I could learn a lot from her. Where should I go next............ This one is only 4 degrees but she didn't have somewhere else for me to go. Still it is a nice blog here at The Shallow End I really love this next one and have added to my blog list. Its a blog about try to live a SUSTAINABLE life. That will be an interesting read, I can tell. I started on a northwest (I suspect from Oregon also) blog and ended up in PARIS and for my last surf run where will I end up..............A site about LIVING OFF THE GRID . I notice that all these sites take beautiful pictures. Maybe I better hurry up with that new camera and classes:) Hopefully all my links work and it is after 6:00 so time well spent.

Today.............LL has today off so if weather cooperates it is yard cleanup day, or two days, (the yards are in really bad shape) I will take lots of photos and get back to you. Have a great day!

No comments: