Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend Rundown

Hope you had a good weekend. I had a great one.

Saturday Morning........


I was feeling sluggish but managed to get a few things done. But my LL. moved the chicken coop to a better place. This way we can make their run larger:) He also finished painting it.


This is the before picture. Its called a trailer
coop.



This is the after picture. The chicken run area
will be made much bigger now that we moved
the coop:)



Here are the little ladies........Harriet is brown
one on left, Henrietta is brown on right and
black and white one is Heloise



Here I am blogging. Actually I am setting up
a second blog just for my new diet the doctors
have put me on and to just keep track of my
general health. The site is at the top right of
this page.


Saturday Afternoon...................
LL and I went to the beach where we stayed with my sis and brother-in-law at their time share. I did not take pictures but we had a wonderful time.

Sunday.............
We stayed until 1:00 this afternoon. While going through Salem we stopped and used a gift card for a juicer. I am very happy to get this so I can have some form of fresh fruit and vegetables.



I have already made my first apple juice.


No comments: