Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

No TV-Day 9 and 10


Hey, this is getting a lot easier. I have stopped walking to the TV to turn it on. I don't have to come up with things to do to keep me busy. I just am busy. Friday after getting work done, when LL got home, we went fishing. Caught 10 and ran out of worms. I think we could of limited out. Then I dropped my camera and damaged it to the point that I don't know if I will be posting pictures later:( Saturday was a big baking day. Made a cake for special occasion, 2 batches of cookies, one batch for my neighbor. A savory pie. Visited with friends. Hi Michele! Took pictures of my beautiful daughter for prom. Hopefully she will let me post a picture. Read, and lots of my daughters friends came after dance for a marathon movie all nighter. They are now in my kitchen eating donuts. Its Sunday. A new day. If my "digestion" holds out I will be going to church and who knows for the rest of the day. All I know is that it will not include TV:)

No comments: