Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Friday, May 7, 2010

No TV-Days 14 and 15

The last 2 days have been very easy. In fact, the only hard times is getting a little irritated when someone else has the TV on just because I am enjoying the peace.

I have resisted DVRing all my shows just because I don't want then to spend all of June watching everything I missed in May. That doesn't make since does it? But I did set it to tape one thing on the food network tonight. A family who's blog I read, are being featured tonight on a show so I decided to tape it and watch it in a few weeks.

If my digestion holds up I will be at Sears when they open up this morning to buy a digital camera that they advertised. It is only on sale for three days and they tend to run out when its a good sale.

The best part of the day is that my LL took the day off, and it's A Beautiful Morning! so today we will do a lot of yard clean up and take a load to the dump of things we can't compost. I love spending time with him. So have a beautiful morning and a spectacular day. And hopefully I will post pictures later from my new camera:)

No comments: