Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pet Parade 2010

Silverton Annual Pet Parade

Small towns, you know most the people in the parade
Here's Cousin Kathy
He is almost as big as the livestock
See what I mean..............





Then came the wagons

Guinea pig


Chicken named Daisy. WATCH OUT FOR RUFUS!!


This had a sign that said Pond pets. I think it
was just water



Kinda felt sorry for these beauties


The rabbit was so tiny, and what a good dog.


This was definitely the sweetest participant



Oh the humiliation.......



Creative


Sparkling


Prissy


Got to love the pugs




This big boy was my favorite


Here comes the stars of the parade



Beau and the Chicken Hawk (rufus)


Afterwards I went to the little farmers market down the street from my house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute photos. I love the song you are playing, "Baby Elephant Walk". I can remember watching that movie with my parents when I was a little girl.

xo
LeAnn