When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
What To Do.........What To Do?
Have you ever had a lot to do and don't know where to start. Here it is, almost 11:00 AM and I am dealing with this dilemma by not doing anything. It is raining here in Silverton Oregon, and I could be content just sitting here, on computer and not doing anything else. Here is what I need to do this week...........
1. My uncle gave me a whole bunch of apples that are waiting to be made into applesauce and juice and put into the freezer. This would take up most of a day and be left with a sticky messy kitchen. I will put this off until tomorrow, maybe.
2. The motor home smells like campfire, bedding needs to be washed and put back on, and a good wash for the cupboards and floor to get rid of smell. I will put this off until Thursday, maybe.
3. Clothes from the weekend for LL, Max and I needs to be washed. Even things that didn't get worn because it all smells like campfire. This definitely needs to be done today:(
4. My bedroom has not been picked up and cleaned for weeks. It is a disaster. To do well might take a few hours. Maybe today? Maybe.
5. I need to back bread and have peaches that will go bad if I don't do something with them today. Definitely needs to be done today. Maybe.
6. I need to get to library, drugstoreand grocery store today. Maybe.
I need to get up and do SOMETHING............anything. Can't get started though. I have more on my list like, Laundry folded and put away, Laundry room is dirty and a mess,bathrooms need a good scrub.Chickens nests need to be cleaned out and fresh bedding put in.
OK Konnie, click publish and start moving. See ya later:(
Born in Oregon the 6th and last child of German/Irish catholic family. Married my highschool sweetheart 26 yrs ago. I have 3 children...My sons,K. who is 25, M. who is 23 also B. who is 19 and is my Daughter. I use to work with special needs children and adults, building supports so the world would make more since. Now I am recovering from cancer and hoping to live a long, happy and healthy life.