Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday, Monday

LL has left for the week with Jam tarts and cookies for the guys.  I am hopefully meeting a friend, Michele, for lunch at a Mexican restaurant today. 

I bought the first Christmas gift over the weekend.  I have decided that I need to get the Christmas shopping done early because I can not trust my "digestion' enough to leave things till December.  So I bought LL something fun that I think he will like and plan on buying Kane's gifts this week, as he is the only one I know for sure what I want to buy for.

My sis, Karen can't drive yet so I will see if she needs me to take her anywhere in the next few days.  Might need to take her to Portland for her post-op appt.

I have some cute pictures of Bailey and her friends at the Roloff Farm, so I will post those in a couple hours.

So to all, Good Monday morning

No comments: