Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

A lonely Saturday

I changed the song to Mississippi Squirrel as my sis Karen suggested.

Not sure what I will do with my day today.  I look forward to the weekends so I can spend time with LL and the kids.  But today, they are all busy. 

LL is at the Ducks game.
Max is with his staff.
Bailey is working all day.
Maybe I will see Kane, but am not sure.

If it drys off a bit and my "digestion" holds, I might talk Beau to the Oregon Gardens for a nice long cool crisp walk.

I might mosey on over to see what my mom's up to.

For once, on a Saturday, all my housework and laundry is done, so the day if for me to make something happen.  Guess I should start with a shower:)

Then see what havoc the blasted squirrels have done in the green house where I keep me feed.

No comments: