Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Judy Garland Kind Of Day

The day here has been just how I like my Saturday's to be.  LL home most the day with me, the rain keeping him inside and us working together getting me caught up on my disaster of a house.  I even got a layer of protectant on the hardwood floor today.  Then us eating a pot of soup and homemade wheat bread. 

LL and I both like old movies, we rented a couple, but I am sitting here waiting for a movie to come on TCM, Meet Me In St. Louis.  Judy Garland.  Doesn't get much better then that.  LL has a fire going and the house just feels like the holidays.

I have been very careful all week about my diet and have now enjoyed three days of relief.  I need to resist the wrong foods which during the holidays will be some feat.  Well my movie is starting.  Have a great weekend.

No comments: