Living an involuntary hermit's life. Working towards living a healthier, gluten-free, hopefully cancer free life with my 2 dogs, 3 chickens and loving family.



Living with intention

When stumbling through life isn't good enough anymore..... decide to be yourself and enjoy life, and pay attention to Gods gifts all around.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Real Dog

Not sure when he figured it out.  My Sweet Beau has always behaved like he thinks he is a human.  He has expectations of being treated with the highest regard.  An equal member of this family.  In fact, LL calls him occasionally, Diva.  But when visiting his grandmas house, he sometimes lays in his cousin Tottie's dog bed.  (gee, how I am talking, I wonder why he thinks he is human).  LL asked me to buy Beau a bed, so while at Costco yesterday, I picked one up like Tottie's.
And to my surprise, he loves it.

Maybe he does know he is a dog.  Nah.

No comments: